09/09/09

This encompasses all the Sciences and the Scientific approach to our Natural World. Post all your scientific observations here.

09/09/09

Postby BlueJayWay » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 pm

I thought I'd post something that's a little less mundane than the marketing gimmicks spread across the internet today. Let's call it some real MAAT !

This is an N-dimensional star tetrahedron(known in ancient times as a Merkaba).
It is similar to magic squares etc. but in more than 2 dimensions.
The numbers of each point on a line all add to 27 (3 * 9 or 3 cubed or 9 + 9 + 9).
Other connections can also be made by adding 3 other imaginary points.
The points on these connections also add up to 27.
The center imaginary point has a value of 9.
BlueJayWay
Torch Bearer
Torch Bearer

Re: 09/09/09

Postby DocPtah » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 pm

Blue Jay... this is friggin' cool! :mrgreen:

It does, however, raise the question: What is the significance of the three "imaginary" points? Clearly, they connect the two tetrahedrons... but how to visualize this... how to incorporate these three numbers (3, 9, and 15) into the geometry!

Meanwhile, it's time for some links to here!
DocPtah
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Dorman1 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:29 pm

<< The Strong Grip of the Lions Paw>>
Dorman1
Door Man One
Door Man One

Postby BlueJayWay » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:17 pm

DocPtah wrote:Blue Jay... this is friggin' cool! :mrgreen:

It does, however, raise the question: What is the significance of the three "imaginary" points? Clearly, they connect the two tetrahedrons... but how to visualize this... how to incorporate these three numbers (3, 9, and 15) into the geometry!

Meanwhile, it's time for some links to here!

I've been thinking about those points for a few years now. Intuitively I think that this is simply a 3D representation of a geometry that has higher dimensions and that those 3 points have something to do with that step up. I wonder if in 4 dimensions there would be 4 such 'imaginary' points ?

Maybe someone else will have some enlightenment :idea:
BlueJayWay
Torch Bearer
Torch Bearer

Postby DocPtah » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 pm

It must be a Sunday; else why would I be using Geomags to duplicate this drawing in 3D? :mrgreen:

Still, the process may have had its rewards. I did notice, for example, something -- which may or may not have been known to BlueJayWay (but who did NOT draw lines to connect the appropriate dots) -- is that the 3 and 15 connect to mid-points in the blue and red tetrahedrons in the following manner:

3 + 7 + 17 = 27
3 + 11 + 13 = 27
and
15 + 11 + 1 = 27
15 + 7 + 5 = 27

(Each mid point is actually combined twice, with 1 + 17, 5 + 13 being combined with 9 to, of course, yield 27.)

As already pointed out: 3 + 8 + 16 = 27; 15 + 2 + 10 = 27; and 3 + 15 + 9 = 27...

Therefore... not counting the links between the green and blue/red tetrahedrons, both 3 and 15 connect in three "directions" via the common midpoints (just like the vertices in the blue and red tetrahedrons) to yield 27, and can therefore also be viewed as a part of their respective ("extra-dimensional") green tetrahedrons. Meanwhile, both the "green tetrahedrons" are intermingled with the red and blue tetrahedrons.

Accordingly, it might appear that this yields 4 tetrahedrons with possibly 9 as a focal point.

Admittedly, one could also add 8 (BV) + 6 (RV) + 13 (MP) to yield 27... as well as 12 (BV) + 16 (RV) + 5 (MP) to yield 27... but then again there are roughly eight combinations for any given number (nine if zero is included).

BTW, there are four (and only four) "doubles": 10 + 17, 11 + 15, 12 + 15, and 13 + 14... all of which add to 27. But with only four "sides", they are insufficient for a fifth tetrahedron (even including "0" in the mixes). On the other hand, BlueJayWay's suggested additional imaginary number might be 18, that would combine with 9 for the fifth side of a fifth tetrahedron.

Obviously, my college minor in addition is paying off. Now if I just figure out what it means! :mrgreen:
DocPtah
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby BlueJayWay » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:05 pm

DocPtah wrote:It must be a Sunday; else why would I be using Geomags to duplicate this drawing in 3D? :mrgreen:

It's also Sunday 09/27/2009 !

DocPtah wrote:Still, the process may have had its rewards. I did notice, for example, something -- which may or may not have been known to BlueJayWay (but who did NOT draw lines to connect the appropriate dots) -- is that the 3 and 15 connect to mid-points in the blue and red tetrahedrons in the following manner:

3 + 7 + 17 = 27
3 + 11 + 13 = 27
and
15 + 11 + 1 = 27
15 + 7 + 5 = 27

(Each mid point is actually combined twice, with 1 + 17, 5 + 13 being combined with 9 to, of course, yield 27.)

I did not notice this either !

DocPtah wrote:Accordingly, it might appear that this yields 4 tetrahedrons with possibly 9 as a focal point.

Admittedly, one could also add 8 (BV) + 6 (RV) + 13 (MP) to yield 27... as well as 12 (BV) + 16 (RV) + 5 (MP) to yield 27... but then again there are roughly eight combinations for any given number (nine if zero is included).

BTW, there are four (and only four) "doubles": 10 + 17, 11 + 15, 12 + 15, and 13 + 14... all of which add to 27. But with only four "sides", they are insufficient for a fifth tetrahedron (even including "0" in the mixes). On the other hand, BlueJayWay's suggested additional imaginary number might be 18, that would combine with 9 for the fifth side of a fifth tetrahedron.

Obviously, my college minor in addition is paying off. Now if I just figure out what it means! :mrgreen:

Very cool. I'd also love to figure out the meaning !
BlueJayWay
Torch Bearer
Torch Bearer

Postby forseen » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:02 pm

The 9 system is the key to the universe. We live in a 3 dimensional universe therefore all math is based on 3. I have a vast knowlege on the 9 system in which i will share a little to get you're interest. Angles and degrees, to find the value of a cube is to measure all of it's angles which has 8 corners at 3 angles of 90 degrees so 8*3*90=2160. Now take a circle and make it 3 dimensional by adding 360+360+360 or 3*360 which = 1080. So the value of a sphere is 1080. Notice the value of a sphere is exactly half of a cube. To prove this lets place the value of 4 to the equation. A 4 inch cube is 4*4*4=64. A 4 inch sphere is radius times diameter times diameter or 2*4*4=32. Notice 32 is half of 64. If you place a 4 inch sphere inside a 4 inch cube, the sphere will superimpose the cube on all the half center marks. Think about it.
forseen
Sprite
Sprite

Postby forseen » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:39 pm

notice the 4 double digits added together=90 . All the double digits add to 27. You said there are only 4 double digits that = 27. Notice 4*27=108 and add a 0 now is 1080. Notice 4*90=360.
forseen
Sprite
Sprite

Postby DocPtah » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 am

Thanks Forseen for your application of nines in geometry. Not sure just how this relates to a date, but perhaps it's time for a new thread on the fascinating topic of nines.

I might mention in passing, however, that Nines are discussed in some detail in the main website, including the role of nines in the solar system. For example, the diameter of the Moon is 2,160 miles. AND the diameter of the Earth is roughly 11/3 of that of the Moon.
DocPtah
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby forseen » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:54 am

1080 is the whole value as 540 is the half. Notice these numbers add to 9. 1*9=9 2*9=18 3*9=27 4*9= 36 5*9=45 6*9=54 7*9=63 8*9=72 9*9=81 and one more 9 makes it whole. Notice all the anwsers add to 9 and all the anwsers added together equalls 504 which also adds to 9. The 9 system is ancient math all the way to nostradamus and all knowlege is in this system. The bible code, myans,i-ching, physics, astrology, planets everything is all about the 9. How do we get the world to notice this. Also notice nineveh is in the bible, coincedence.
forseen
Sprite
Sprite

Postby forseen » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:36 pm

the value of a cube is 2160, the value of a sphere is 1080, the value of a tetrahydron is 720, the value of the star of david is 1440 and the value of the merkaba is 2160. The nineveh?
forseen
Sprite
Sprite

Postby Dorman1 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 pm

DocPtah wrote:Thanks Forseen for your application of nines in geometry. Not sure just how this relates to a date, but perhaps it's time for a new thread on the fascinating topic of nines.

I might mention in passing, however, that Nines are discussed in some detail in the main website, including the role of nines in the solar system. For example, the diameter of the Moon is 2,160 miles. AND the diameter of the Earth is roughly 11/3 of that of the Moon.

I think I have read your article "Nines" more than once. I think I reached a point where it displayed Chaldean Numerology. I think this article is where I read about the latter. I thought it was cool. I used it to do my name. I'm supposed to learn discipline according to my ultimate destiny, i think. It's already been awhile. i better skim over it to be sure. Nine is considered good luck, but in certain circumstances considered an evil omen. I have been interested ever since my discovery of this piece of information. Nine is the furthest distance away from the Source and these Rays are known as Horizon. 9 only combines with 1 to make 10, with departure away and arrival upon another Octave. So perhaps 9 reaches Horizon and the motives for remaining there over-long, decide to some extent why the good or the evil connotations exist. I'm only blathering away to see if I can make some foam for soap. In fact, I don't even think the last sentence made any sense.

Those were some interesting pieces of information given in foreseen's last post.
Dorman1
Door Man One
Door Man One

Postby forseen » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:15 pm

i recently looked at the pyramid and noticed that one side is 756 feet so 7+5+6=18 then 1+8=9. The pyramid has 4 sides so 4 times 756 = 3024 and 3+2+4=9. then i looked into finding the value of a pyramid and it came to 1080. i found it interesting that the value of the sphere 1080 is the same as the pyramid 1080 but then if we made another pyramid and put the two together it would make a cube which is 2160. Then i seen the dimensions of the tomb inside which is 30 by 18 by 15. This multiplied is 8100.Then added together is 63 which is in the 9 system.
forseen
Sprite
Sprite

Postby ozziegem » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Yes Nines are so fascinating ...Over the previous few years 9 's appeared every where in my life ..particularly involving another person who was in my Life ..so thanks Dorman for your rave as Now I will be looking for the 10
to appear more often ...makes sense.
cheers
ozziegem
Brandmeister
Brandmeister

Postby Dorman1 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Swabhava. I use the word character beyond the generally understood meaning of it. Although I hear interest in the subject concerning the ONE, I think a Monad goes through manifestations with its primal essence consisting of everything within the ONE or ALL. It is latent. What is more relavent to our limitations might be our own essence, and being more complex, our Monads essence. If the latter utilized ethereal bodies in order to reach this physical form through graduations which remain connected, in earlier manvantara's, it developes an essence of which is the only thing it can self regenerate. Self directed evolution. Speaking of the ALL can only be done with generalities, and if science finds it helpful toward ever increasing ability to identify new forces, and using them to manipulate substances, this is cool, but math only defines clearly whatever one is trying to communicate. So if a man can't understand, what is math going to do? it will communicate precisely, a conclusion irremediably requiring metaphysical assumptions.

The way I mentioned character, in my seeing it as more than a generally understood term, approaches Kundalini, because within the life of the physical body, character in one interpretation, I conceive as centers of force, while post-mortem they are a life stream.

Nine gets me thinking along these lines. Keter is 1 on the Qabbalah Tree of Life, and Malchuth is nine down from Keter. Malchuth is 10 because it is an arrival point from a lower octave we no longer exist within, or at least we are certainly not aspiring to. Malchuth to this lower octave is some abstraction just as whatever it is within Qabbalah that might be 10 upon a higher octave. This is where I have to leave my usage of the Qabbalah. I have a problem with their lay-out, which uses a Tree of Life upon each heaven, commonly known are four. Forty. If all seven heavens, then 70. I conceive Loka's and tala's, the latter elemental, former forces. Although never strictly elemental, and never strictly force. This globe is a tala loka combined. The other's separate until at the seventh or eighth, depending how you start your count. Each Loka and tala divide into seven rays, octaves, densities, which also divide in same, and so on. Ten and even twelve apply here. This is where I arrive upon the statement concerning the seven spheres, unable to pierce the Three. I leave my understanding.

Sorry for being lengthy and barely on topic. Perhaps I'll save this post somewhere else. :D
Dorman1
Door Man One
Door Man One

Next

Return to Science and Nature